10 Keys to Success
are the 10 keys to success? There are oodles of books out there about
This is what the noncomforming professional list looks like.
The 10 Keys to Success for the nonconforming professional look something like this:
- Remember the minimum effective dose and
apply it to your health, fitness, happiness and all other areas of your life –
you don’t have to be perfect to move towards awesomeness.
- Take care of your money - really
understand the difference between good debt and bad debt and stay totally away
from consumer debt.
- Take care not to clutter your home and
- Before you do it, think of the profound
cost of any upgrade in your life.
- You can’t expect your body to be a
- Continually create all your important
relationships all the time.
- Do what is most important each and
every day first things first.
- For authentic happiness, spend more of
your discretionary income on experience rather than stuff.
- Create your life by designing your life
with as much care an architect would take in designing their dream home.
- If you have an addiction challenge, deal with it, but don’t put your life on hold while you wait for the addiction to sort itself out.
The 10 Keys to Success and You
keys to success are meant to be a guide to living a great life. Pick and choose
to see which ones work for you and which ones don't.
I have been taking them and applying
them to mine and have been experiencing way more happiness more feelings of
being truly successful, not in terms of keeping up with the Joneses, but on my
own terms with respect to what is meaningful to me.
Written by Val Hemminger, the nonconforming professional
Return from 10
Keys To Success